SEO Techniques 2019 - Secrets To Outranking Your Competition
In This SEO Techniques 2019 Blog I am going to show you some tips and techniques that you can use in 2019 to help with the Search Engine Optimization of your website or blog.
We know that in order to get people to visit your website or blog that are a few ways that you can do it. You can attract people by paying for ads or you can attract people through SEO.
If you are not familiar with SEO. It stands for Search Engine Optimization and this is the process that helps your website listing to show up in google preferably on the first page of google. The reason we want our listings to show up on the first page of google is because you are more likely to get traffic because not too many people click on listing beyond the first page of google.
My goal in this blog is to give you some simple techniques that you can use to optimize your website or blog for search engines.
How Do I Start An SEO Project?
When it comes to SEO there are a few things that you need:
- You need a website or blog that you would like to optimize for the search engines
- You want to have an idea of what niche your website is going to be about. In order words what is going to be the subject of your website.
- Get Access to FREE SEO tools that can get your started then as you move along you can invest in paid tools.
- Here is a list of FREE SEO tools that will get your started and help you to rank higher in the search engines.
- and I also have a FREE resources page that you can visit.
What Are The Secrets of SEO Techniques?
Many people are asking how to do SEO in 2019? Maybe you have even asked yourself How Can I Make My SEO better?
Well here are some tips and techniques that if you apply them to the SEO of your website or blog that will definitely help you to rank higher in the google search engines.
- Do keyword research: This is the most important step to doing SEO effectively.
- Write High Quality Content: Don't write you content for search engines write your content for the user experience.
- Put your keywords in your URL: One you find the keywords you will be targeting make sure you put them in your sites URL.
- Add one internal link: You should have at least one internal link that links to another page in your website.
- Add one external link. You should have at least one external link that lings to a high authority page outside of your website. You can always use Wikipedia.
- Add keyword to image alt tag: Make sure you put your keyword in the alt tag of your images. It is good to have about 3 images and you can put words that are similar to your keyword in the alt tag of the other images.
- Put your keyword in the header text format: Make sure you put your keyword in header 1, header 2 and header 3 format.
- If you have not seen our blog that consists of an SEO checklist you can view it now.
If you have any questions regarding any of these steps please don't hesitate to leave a comment below and I will do my best to help you out.